krscraps

1.13 - Julenissen & Sigrid (Right)

1.13 - Julenissen & Sigrid (Right)
krscraps, Jul 7, 2018
Description:
Template: Mommyish Template Maker 2 (X)
Kit: Project Mouse: Norway - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs (X)
Font: Georgia

Journal 1: Julenissen and Sigrid are definitely one of my top Epcot Storytellers. The story is hilarious. I just wish that we had gotten there a little bit earlier so that I could have had a better spot. My favorite part was the entrance of Julenissen when he stared right into the lens of the video camera in the audience. So funny.

Journal 2: On many Norwegian farms, children anticipate the visit of "the Barn Santa" or Julenissen. He's a gnome that lives in the woods and barns across the countryside. Young children leave him a bowl of porridge in the hayloft during the holiday season to thank him for protecting the farm animals and the family's welfare. In the cities, there are many festivities leading up to Christmas Eve and Day. Many will go to concerts, fairs and markets to celebrate and look forward to a visit from Santa. Christmas Day in Norway is "family time" when everyone gathers to enjoy the precious gifts of food, music and good times.
JennFort and LynnG like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Great photos and I totally love your journaling!
      krscraps likes this.
    • bellbird
      these cards and that knitted background paper look like the were made especially for you and your pics - this looks amazing! love your clean blocks and big photos!
      krscraps likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    krscraps
    Date:
    Jul 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).