norton94

Inertia

Inertia
norton94, Jul 15, 2018
Description:
Don't miss Amber's retirement sale! All products 50% off and then gone...
Science Chic | Full Kit and Science Chic | Pocket Cards by Amber LaBau
There's a Chart for That | Pocket Cards by Amber LaBau
Story Grids - Vol. 7 by Amber LaBau

When we moved in 15 yrs ago the neighbors stressed how much they didn’t want us to put in a fence because our area was special and more lovely without them. The kids easily played and roamed from play yard to sports court with each other. Fast forward to 2 yrs ago when one of those emphatic neighbors put in a wrought iron fence when she got a new dog. We were disappointed. But now it seems that every time I go out with my dog (on leash) she lets her dog out, which causes much excitement in my 70# puppy. I get pulled and struggle to prevent her from getting loose as she makes her way over to the fence to say hi. Well this happened. I could not prevent myself from bashing into the fence while holding on to her leash. Fat lip and knot in my cheek to show for it. The next day was sore neck and shoulders plus difficulty eating without splitting that darn lip open again. Thankfully I got ice on right away and it wasn’t as bad as it could have been!! No broken teeth or nose!
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh my goodness!!! What a blow you took to your face! You made a nice, documenting layout of it at least. Hugs
      norton94 likes this.
    • bellbird
      oh dude! that is bad, i'm hurting looking at this! and i'm mad at your neighbour for backflipping about the no fences on your behalf! far out! while nothing about this is good, i do have to say that the science here with the kit & title you chose seems like you are less emotional about it than i feel, so maybe you have healed by now and this was a while ago?? because i'd be fuming and have some messy, agro page & not so objective and clean and scientific as your awesomeness here (although maybe you used 'BS' to mean something other than Bachelor of Science) anyhow, in taking all this in, i'm also ?amazed/?impressed at the action shot of the dog at your feet!
      norton94 likes this.
    • jk703
      Ohman... but you are beautiful! I'm sorry! I can relate. Benson is 75 plus... so I can imagine this happening to me too! I'm constantly getting excited scratches from him trying to get closer! Love that you scrapped it, and especially how you did the circle chart! Fun way to use that kit!
      norton94 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Oh my goodness, that's quite the blow to your face. Good thing nothing was broken! But you still look so beautiful! Love the mix of patterned papers and journal cards and I especially like the pie chart. Great page!
      norton94 likes this.
    • norton94
      @bellbird yes I was still ticked...hence the BS - wasn't talking about college LOL - I'm just feeling better today
      bellbird likes this.
    • HeatherB and jk703 like this.
    • bellbird
      hope it heals fast but i also hope you get the chance to say 'hi' to your neighbour like this and casually remark her fence bit you when she let her puppy out!
      norton94 likes this.
    • aballen
      Oh Krista, that stinks!! So sorry this happened to you. Great way to documented though. Hope you are much better now ((Hugs))
      norton94 likes this.
    • norton94
      @bellbird Oh she knew... and said sorry then. My comment back was "oh yikes I'm bleeding"
      Thanks @aballen for the hugs!
      aballen and bellbird like this.
    • Karen
      Oh yikes! You poor thing! I'm so sorry this happened and that's SO stinky about the neighbor changing her tune as soon as it suited her. Hmph. I will totally echo the other too that even with the bruised cheek and fat lip, you look gorgeous! :)
      norton94 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Jul 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).