paula kesselring

By Plane

By Plane
paula kesselring, Jul 11, 2018
Description:
Credits:
by Paula Kesselring – World Map Plane – Army Forever, Doodled Circles and Coffe Stain Brushes
By Michelle Coleman – Watercolor Alpha, Color Me Happy Watercolor and Geeked Out Ledgers; by Katie Pertiet – All Mapped Out Paper Pack No. 01, Mapping: Europe Paper Pack No. 01, by Anna Aspnes – LoopDaLoop Layered Masks No. 01 and LoopDaLoop Arrows;
and Fonts : Anna Clara and Mom´s Typewriter

TFL!
LynnG and cinderella like this.
    • Serena
      Ooooh!!! This is one of those pages in the previews that just POPPED out at me!! I love it sooo much! I really love how you put all the swirlies and the cool quote on the globe! This is all sorts of awesome!
    • paula kesselring
      @Serena BIG thanks for all your sweet words! :bk
      Serena likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      I agree with Serena! This caught my attention in the gallery immediately! LOVE all the circular elements down to the circular grided background paper. And the loop drawing the attention to the journaling and leading the eye to the title is brilliant. Love the depth on your shadowing on the plane. Simply a dazzler!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paula Kesselring
    Uploaded By:
    paula kesselring
    Date:
    Jul 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).