Cherylndesigns

Why It Works - Photo Tinting

Why It Works - Photo Tinting
Cherylndesigns, Jul 11, 2018
Description:
awolff_the placesyougo_edge1 and edge 4.
Dalis, cinderella and jenn mccabe like this.
    • mcurtt
      Wow! What a great burst of color! I love it! You made me giggle, commenting about not knowing what you did, just trying this or that until you like it. You'd make a good hacker. I am a systems analyst (at least for the next 37 1/2 work days) and I do that a lot. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I wish I was more analytical. Hahaha I would make a good hacker, wouldn't I? Thanks, Marilyn.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Haha I agree with you both! It takes away from the fun when you have to worry about what you are doing! But if you ever do remember some things, it's also fun to share tips so we can learn from each other. :giggle The colors are awesome - like a beautiful sunset and then some! :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jenn mccabe Thanks, Jenn. I think I could remember if I went back. I need to start jotting this stuff down. I'm like the mad scientist. :rofl
    • flowersgal
      Gorgeous piece of art that you created, @Cherylndesigns! Do you use a tutorial or just play? I'd like to give it a try. I think I, too often, get caught up in production (getting layouts completed) and little time in experimenting.
    • Dalis
      This screams SUMMER, so much fun! Love the bright in your face colors!!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks so much Patsy! Honestly, I just played. Marilyn and Jenn have been teasing me because I admitted that I have no idea what all I did. I need to start jotting things down. It wasn't a tutorial. I did convert it to black and white and that didn't work, so I changed it back to color and went from there. I played a lot with the blending modes, I do remember that.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis Thanks so much Dalis! If you're gonna do it - do it "in your face", right??? Hahaha
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jul 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    511.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).