RJMJ

Art Journaling Challenge-July-In Memoriam-Dawn Dedication

Art Journaling Challenge-July-In Memoriam-Dawn Dedication
RJMJ, Jul 8, 2018
Description:
It Is Wonderful To See So Many Beautiful Tributes To Dawn...Her Artistry Amazed Me & Inspired Me...I Loved Getting The Next New Monthly Template Just So I Could Be Inspired All Over Again...I Will Miss Her Monthly Templates & Her Kindness & Gentle Spirit Towards All Things Creative...

In My Layout I Made One Bouquet In Tribute To Dawn & Another Bouquet For Her Grieving Family...Not To Be Too Somber...But I Remember When My Mom Passed Away & How Terribly Difficult This Was For Me & My Family...We Struggled For A Very Long Time To Come To Grips With Her Passing As It Was A Sudden Passing As Well...So My Layout Is My Way Of Saying That Dawn Will Live On In All Her Wonderful & Beautiful Designs & All The Layouts Created From Her Amazing Designs & That We Will All Miss Her & That My Heart Goes Out To Her Family Grieving At This Difficult Time...Hold On To Each Other...Hug Much...Love More...xoxo

*P.S...I Have Spoken Of Our Mutual Love For Owls & I Couldn't Make This Layout Without A Sweet Owl Being In It...He Can Be Seen On The Roof Top Gazing Down & Watching Over Dawn/Her Family & Friends...

*For My Dawn Dedication Layout-I Used*

*Sweet Solstice-Rebecca McMeen
*Snapshots-Tangie Baxter
*Snapshots-Just Jaimee
*Granny Punk-Lady Ephemera-Marisa Lerin
Dalis and LynnG like this.
    • mcurtt
      Lovely. I enjoyed reading your comments in the description. I would have missed your owl, subtle, but definitely there watching over it all.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is just lovely. I loved reading your description too and also would have missed the sweet little owl.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • *gina*
      this is so lovely - a great tribute to Dawn
      RJMJ likes this.
    • wombat146
      Love your page and your sentiments, Dawn will always live on in her art. Gorgeous layout and totally love that little owl!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      I love your little owl up there, this is just so precious!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • busywoman139
      This is a beautiful page, I love how it's artsy but the balanced composition adds a linear feel.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    711 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).