Pups_r_Paps

ATC-2018-068-In-Memory-of-Dawn-Inskip

ATC-2018-068-In-Memory-of-Dawn-Inskip
Pups_r_Paps, Jul 6, 2018
Description:
CREDITS: "Always and Forever", "Stuffed with Love", Dawn Inskip; FONTS: Vladimir Script Regular, Vijaya Regular
LynnG, MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
    • KAPOH
      So poignant. That little bear's face; the wonderful quote; the soft flowers. Just lovely.
    • Dalis
      Oh sweetness, that bear's face says it all! This is gorgeous! Love the blended bouquet of flowers you did in the background!
    • MrsPeel
      so true, so beautiful, you guys are getting me tearful, again... I cried so much all day yesterday.....thank you for making her live and shine in her designs with this beautiful card.... even though I know the quote is truthful, my selfish heart wishes He could have taken one of the useless people who walk this earth (there are so many) instead of a light like Dawn.... [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Yes, that bear says it all in his expression, what we are all feeling. Lovely quote. Beautifully soft ATC.
    • DigiGrace
      Wonderful bear's face and quote on your gorgeous ATC for Dawn!
    • wombat146
      Such a gorgeous quote to use and yes, the bear's face says it all! Fabulous ATC for Dawn!
    • cfile
      this is beautiful.. tears in my eyes and a perfect quote and the bear of Dawn's.. just beautiful.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jul 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    129.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    457px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).