KAPOH

Let-us-pray

Let-us-pray
KAPOH, Jul 6, 2018
Description:
This is an ATC using all Dawn Inskip products. The world has lost a remarkable talent. Sad. CREDITS: Botanical, Il Pleut, The Old Curiosity Shop, Faith, Hope, & Charity, by Dawn Inskip
MrsPeel, Dalis, marijke and 1 other person like this.
    • bellbird
      i agree with everything you said - the water as tears are a nice touch and i'll miss her illustrations such as this girl with her bear
    • Pups_r_Paps
      I love the soft floral BG and the little girl with her teddy - sweet tribute.
    • Dalis
      This is so perfect for her! The little girl with her teddy looking into the bouquet of flowers that is your background while grieving the loss. Thanks!
    • MrsPeel
      I have almost run out of words, and my heart hurts, this is so very beautiful, thank you for making yourself present in this beautiful, like Dalis said, perfect for Dawn..... I can't keep myself from thinking...so many useless people in this world of hours....I wish He had taken some of those instead of Dawn.... love the colors in the background and the tears effect...... thank you once again, and yes, the world has lost a remarkable talent, indeed.....[​IMG]
    • mcurtt
      Yes, I love the girl & teddy. It makes it more special that she is not looking outward. Perhaps it is Dawn on her new journey...
    • DigiGrace
      Beautiful little girl and her teddy and the tears effect on your gorgeous ATC!
    • wombat146
      Very poignant and lovely ATC, such a lovely tribute to Dawn!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jul 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    457px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).