Cherylndesigns

July Scraplift - Flying Dogs

July Scraplift - Flying Dogs
Cherylndesigns, Jul 2, 2018
Description:
Credits: lgrieveson_bordered_pockets_02; lgrieveson_old_edges_03. I lifted Lynn's pocket page that can be see here: https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/wommbye-zoo.347797/

I took these pictures at a "Flying Dogs Air Show". It was held at the Harley Davidson dealership/venue and was called "Hogs and Dogs".
KarenB, marijke and mirjam like this.
    • willimena
      Love the colours and content of these photos. I think this is a great design for showing off these interesting photos!
    • cfile
      Love your page Cheryl and your take on the challenge. I love the pocket page... (I had to check to see if I had those... yup.. perfect for the challenge too!) I love all the dog shots.. didn't realize you were a "Harley Girl" and went to the Hog Events there. My Aunt and Uncle were big into that for a bit in TX while they had their Harley... they got rid of the Motorcycle a few years back as they are up in age and my AUnt just couldn't anymore. My Brother too rides and has many Harleys.. he even went to Sturgus a few years back. What a fun page with the dogs and I love the title Hogs and Dogs.. how fun and with all the water there in Florida it must have been fun to see the dogs enjoying the fun too! Great page!!
    • mcurtt
      A great series of photos, I love how you showcased that larger one with borders of smaller photos, square & rectangular. And it is great that you were able to capture some of them "flying". Sounds like it was a fun event. :-)
    • marijke
      great pictures of a wonderful event ... a beautiful page ... love the bordered pockets ... I put them on my Wishlist ...
    • bellbird
      Great shots of the dogs flying! i saw a similar show once where they did the same with pigs! love the worn border too!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @willimena Thanks so much! I've never been able to really show these pictures off like I was able to with this template. It was really something to see!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks so much, Christa! My DH had a bike but we don't ride anymore, either. Harley's are the best and made in America! Harley riders are the most fun people, too. We love to just go over there when they have an event and hang out with them. Your brother went to Sturgus - that's big time Harley!! We had such a fun day - watching those dogs. They couldn't wait to get up on that platform and jump!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks so much, Marilyn! It was great fun seeing those dogs fly into that water! We couldn't believe how far they jumped! We were standing right there and got wet a few times. LOL
    • Cherylndesigns
      @marijke Thanks so much! It was a wonderful event! You need to get these bordered pockets - I love them all!
      marijke likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird Thanks so much, Justine! Flying pigs? That would be so much fun! Gives a new meaning to "When pigs fly". LOL
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jul 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    271 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).