appellief

Inspiration Challenge June18 - "Time" left page

Inspiration Challenge June18 - "Time" left page
appellief, Jun 28, 2018
Description:
Etc by Danyale - Everyday Brave
Danyale likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful 2 pager and what a fabulous fun wedding. I understand the cyclone bit... in 1986 when my BFF's sister was getting married, and my brother the next weekend, we had Hurricane Gloria that really reaked the devil on all the festivities with roads closed and power outages. I am so happy that Juanita and Ashley were able to get married the way they wanted with everyone getting there that the roads had cleared. Wow to this special 2 pager. I love the large photo with Ashley checking his pocket watch... so cool and I love the Peter Pan theme.. how fun! Great clustering and use of elements and I love all the photos! Great journaling too.. Thank you for playing along with the Inspiration Challenge!
      appellief likes this.
    • appellief
      Yes, life can be fickle with all its tricks! Luckily "destiny" is a great force to be reckoned with too :-) I still can't believe my little baby sister is all grown up. She showed so much calm strength throughout it all. I'm very proud of her! In the end, every guest felt that they were on a great adventure, not 'just another wedding'.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    appellief
    Date:
    Jun 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).