easyeyes4you

2018-cool-DudeHawthorn

2018-cool-DudeHawthorn
easyeyes4you, Jun 14, 2018
Description:
Justine and Chris had been invited to an 80’s Birthday Party, with a Punk Rock theme. Justine found this great leather motorcycle jacket at a thrift shop... the boots are hers also... Hawthorn, HAD to try them on, which resulted in these fun photos of my VERY COOL grandson!!!

lynnemarie_CoolDude kit

etc_dan_rideordie_skull

etc_dan_rideordie_tiretrack

etc_dan_gentlerain_wire

etc_dan_gentlerain_Alpha

dinsk_dreamcatcher_paint2
MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Those photos are so great and look awesome on that wood background! Love the paints and super cool elements!
    • MrsPeel
      OMG not just cool but cute overload!!!!! so much fun to add to his gorgeousness, love how the circular stain in the wood brings all photos to the eye, great colors, love how you put together the stamps with the pieces that are shadowed, great dimension in the page!!!! all over gorgeous!!!! [​IMG]
    • ArmyGrl
      Wow, so this started as a quick page?? I sure love how you made it your own. And those photos are too fun!!! Thank you for playing along in the June Random Challenge.
    • jaharvey
      The wood background with the circle is so perfect. Awesome page!
    • easyeyes4you
      @ArmyGrl I was happy with how it came out... When I saw that kit I knew it was going to be perfect!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    Jun 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).