Cherylndesigns

The Heart Has No Wrinkles

The Heart Has No Wrinkles
Cherylndesigns, Jun 21, 2018
Description:
Credits: LLW_M3May18_pp6; llw_thejourneyahead_face1; llw_M3May18_stars; llw_M3May18_element14; lynnemarie_AgelessWordArt_08; vw_sprinklesv45-magic-white.
Psychozoe, wvsandy, MrsPeel and 2 others like this.
    • flowersgal
      This is lovely, Cheryl with a message to remember.
    • jenevang
      Wow! This is stunning, Cheryl. I LOVE the pink color and the explosion of paint over the woman's face. Just wonderful!
    • SharLamb
      Fabulous art journaling. Those colors! Love that quote. To it I would add, "...and the soul is ageless!"
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks so much, Patsy! I loved creating this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jenevang Thanks so much, Jen! I enjoyed this process so much!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @SharLamb Thanks so much, Shar! That's a wonderful suggestion!! That would make this complete.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      another beauty!!!!! and so true, so very true!!!! love what you did with the background, the reds with the intensity balanced by the blue of the eyes and that beautiful quote.... you make me want to be able to add another 23 hours to that day so I can stay in your gallery more time!!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel You make me feel so good, Cynthia! I decided to make her eyes blue because they really stood out. I love Art Journaling and I know I keep saying it, but I never did any until I came here.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      isn;t it amazing how one can discover things we never thought we could do? And, my friend, you can keep telling, because if there is someone who will understand , that's me, LOL I keep repeating things that are good, they fill my heart with love and understanding that my life is not as bad as sometimes may seem.... I keep saying how The Pad saved my life, scrapbooking first, but he Pad...... I cannot explain in words how important you guys are to me.... there are those with whom I speak every day, some I speak less often, and others with whom the conversation is here, like this, or in the chats, or forum, status updates..... so, individually and then again as a whole community..... you save my life every day :) I ll write to you one day tell you the whole story, but I came here reluctantly, I thought they are all those super scrappers, all famous and there will be cliqueys and all that that I had experienced in some places..... oh the surprise!!!!!! I have made some friendships that are treasures, and you are the type of person I connect with straight away, love LOVE having you around, and with every new LO you post, you get a bit more inside my heart :) Now the weather is better I will make more time to catch up properly... and I am in need of a bit of serious art journaling, not serious as in serious subject, but to sit and give it time and really put my soul in it <3 love those blue eyes, you are starting to put your soul all the way in your AJ too!!!!!! <3
      Huggzzzzz!!!!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel I'd love to hear your whole story some day, Cynthia. I agree 100% with everything you said. The Pad is such a wonderful, talented and supportive community! I was just telling my daughter how much I love it here. I've been on several message boards over the years, but never one like this. Not an ounce of negativity here and everybody is so eager to share their knowledge. I love that, in itself. It's great and getting to know you and others here has been a real joy!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jun 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    353.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).