Cherylndesigns

June Monthly Muse Week 3

June Monthly Muse Week 3
Cherylndesigns, Jun 20, 2018
Description:
Credits: LLW_freebie; dinskip_curves_pp06b; Rebecca_Birch_flowerstem; Rebecca_Birch_FlowerWithButterfly; Rebecca_Birch_SwirlSketchCollage; Rebecca_Birch_VintageFlowers; Rebecca_Birch_Wordart_Light; Rebecca_Birch_Hat_Floral_Rim_For_Tophat; Tangie_Elysium_MixedMedia24; Bellagypsy_signsofspring_butterfly; etc_dan_gentlerain_butterfly; etc_dan_sitaspell; etc_dan_sitaspell_flower 07; prd_talesofspring_butterfly; awolff_botanical_butterfly; awolff_botanical_blend_01.
    • wombat146
      oooooooooooooh!!!! Cheryl!!! this is so summery, pretty and just plain GORGEOUS!!! Absolutely LOVE how you have decorated her, she's like a summer goddess!! Beautiful work!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @wombat146 Thank you SO much!! I got started and couldn't stop. Haha It's like an explosion. :)
      wombat146 likes this.
    • Nemla
      Beautiful head piece !! screams summer and beauty!
    • mcurtt
      I love all of the flourishes radiating from your sketch. And I do believe you've got more butterflies in her hair than mine. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Nemla Thanks so much, Nemla! This was a fun AJ piece to create!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I think I do, Marilyn. :) I got a little carried away with the butterflies.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Cheryl!!!!!!!!!!! this is so amazing!!!!!! coming to your gallery is a treat, I know how much love you put into every page, and by the little we are getting to know each other with live chats or here in the gallery... I'm loving you every day more!!!!! your page here has strength and beauty, softness at the same time, a; the work you have done in here, those butterflies....I was just saying to Julie how butterflies aren't my thing...but looking at this, I am so in love!!!!!!!! gorgeous, gorgeous page!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • Li Li Wee
      Wow! Love the colour palette on this page. She looks amazing.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel Oh my goodness, Cynthia, you just made me feel SO good!! I DO put so much of myself in each page I do and for you to recognize that makes me feel so special. I'm loving getting to know you better every day, as well as the other wonderful members here at TLP. I've never felt so connected to an online group or felt so creative - it's so easy for the new creativity to flow when I'm so surrounded by all of the talent here at TLP! I'm SO glad I found this special place. :heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @misslovescraps Thanks SO much and thanks for creating this wonderful lady for us to work with!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jun 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    452.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).