Cherylndesigns

June Inspiration Challenge

June Inspiration Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Jun 12, 2018
Description:
I love this old picture of my mom, Grandma and Poppy. How fast time goes.

Credits: SwL_Poised 2 Template 3; etc_dan_weathered wood 5; etc_dan_gentlerain_wood_1; etc_dan_gentlerain_solid_4; etc_dan_gentlerain_flower_3; KimJenson_watercolor_autumn_gold_orange; KimJenson_Phrames_deckle_1_white_texture; prd_timeflies_clockface and hands; prd_timeflies_butterfly; ps_sheila-reid_28223_thankful_twine_bow.
Scrapping with Liz likes this.
    • fanon
      i love the photo and how you uused the papers. The great title and the small elements complete perfectly the superb photo
    • Cherylndesigns
      @fanon Thanks so much, Fanon! I loved working with all of it!
      fanon likes this.
    • cfile
      oh Cheryl, this is beautiful and the Inspiration challenge was perfect for your heritage page. What a beautiful old photo of your Mom and your Grandparents. What a handsome couple they were. I can see where you favor your Grandmother a little.. she was a beautiful woman. Love the papers and the deckeled edge photo frame along with te stitched border and beautiful butterfly. Thank you for playing along!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks so much for the sweet comments, Christa! It's funny that you say I favor my grandma. When I was working on this LO, I kept thinking how much she looks like my sister. Thanks for this inspirational challenge!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Cherylndesigns It is funny how we can see ourselves in our Mothers and grandmothers. I see myself that way too.. LOL I am glad I could see you in her face :)
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful layout, fantastic vintage photo, a real treasure!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks so much, Marilyn! Those old photos have really stood the test of time.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile There's a definite similarity. I've always thought my sister Rebecca looked just like Grandma when she was younger.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jun 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    323.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).