mcurtt

2018-06_June-TLP_Inspiration_web

2018-06_June-TLP_Inspiration_web
mcurtt, Jun 2, 2018
Description:
Credits: Dawn Inskip - M3 Nov 2017, M3 Mar 2018, Label Punched Alpha. Lynn Grieveson - Honey I’m Home, Brand New Day. Pink Reptile Designs - New Beginnings.
    • flowersgal
      Love the blending, the photo and the paper you chose. Excellent -- as always.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      Marilyn, this is gorgeous. Your blending is fantastic and I love the blending and masking of the photo into the bg paper as well as the really cool pocket watch brush/transfer. the dymo title is cool too.. gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with the June Insiration challenge!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Wow, Marilyn! Love your blending and photo treatment. Just stunning!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • RJMJ
      I Just Love This Layout!...Funny Thing Is I Just Posted A Layout In My Gallery With A Vintage Flavor Like This One...Perhaps That Was Why I Was Drawn To This Layout In the First Place...The Muted Color Green & Clocks For Whatever Reason Always Remind Me Of The Passage Of Time & Any/All Things Vintage...Stamps Are My Favorite Thing To Work With Next To Blending Of Course & This Layout Seems To Contain All Of The Above Executed Perfectly In One Beautiful Layout!...Love!...Love!...Love!...This!...Great Job!...
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).