RJMJ

Random Challenge-June-Scrap In,On Or Around A Large Circle-Circle Of Life

Random Challenge-June-Scrap In,On Or Around A Large Circle-Circle Of Life
RJMJ, Jun 5, 2018
Description:
This Is One of My Favorite Challenges Ever!...It Is Neck In Neck With The Triangle Challenge From MOC6!...I Love Using Shapes In My Layouts As Some Of You May Already Know...Especially Rectangle Frames...But Aside From This I Also Really Enjoy Shapes In General...Triangles,Circles,Stars & Even Hearts...I Had So Much Fun Making This Layout...Life Can Be Both Busy,Challenging,Fun,Sad,Crazy & Overwhelming All At The Same Time...My Large Clock Circle Made With Coffee Beans & A Cup Of Coffee In The Middle Says It All...I Think...Humor Is Very Important In A Hectic,Crazy Life...I Have A Cute/Cheery/Fun Look At Life...I Have A Rather Dry/Cheeky Sense Of Humor Myself...I Found This Layout Both Amusing & Creatively Interesting At The Same Time...So Many Details I Could Go On About Here But I Am Gonna Let The "Circle Of Life" Layout Hopefully Speak For Itself...Hopefully Some Of You Can Relate To My Version Of The Circle Of Life As I Have Expressed It Here...

*For My Circle Of Life Layout-I Used*

*This Little Girl Of Mine-Kristin Aagard
*Puppy Love & New Year-Pink Reptile Designs
*Everyday Spring-Mommyish
*We Are Storytellers-Sabrina Dupre Designs
*Wink-Allison Pennington
*Stick With Me-Sabrina's Creations

*Snapshots-Collab-The Lilypad-Kits & Pieces By*

*Sara Gleason/Becca Bonneville/Forever Joy/Pink Reptile Designs/Sahlin Studio

*Quilted With Love-Extra Papers-Janet Scott(1 Paper Used)
*100 Cute Emojis-WebAlys(5 Elements Used)
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    495.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).