Everyday Commute
fruitysuet, May 30, 2018
Description:
Pure Happiness, Life as we know it, Worth a Thousand Words, Viewpoint
Blog challenge template
all by Sahlin Studio
Glitter style by Just Jaimee
Fonts Daisywheel, Bahnschrift
MrsPeel, JennFort, RJMJ and 3 others like this.
    • bellbird
      ok so i know most people don't enjoy commutes ( and i have a love/hate relationship with them myself - it's a necessary evil to have the kids go to the schools they're at and enjoy living where we do) but the colours and your story bring out the positive side so well - love your use of papers and elements here and how you have the title layered, and you have wicked dimension with those shadows and shaded layers!
    • willimena
      I agree with bellbird.. I have a 35 minute drive to get anywhere and I have never pictured it quite this beautifully designed :) Love the pops of orange and the layered title especially.
    • Sokee
      Awesome! I love how you took the time to make your ‘everyday’ look stamped over your commute alpha!
    • MrsPeel
      well, what can I say? your pages always are gorgeous, and you can do blank space, full on or middle of the way and in any style you shine!!! Here is so beautiful, so gorgeous the photo with that awesome light, beautiful subtle pattern for the background and gorgeous card and that piece of pattern that givez more movement, the big tittle , everything here is elegant and so so beautiful!!!!! I love driving, worked for a long time at the airports and Home Office so I was used to driving long distances -in between 45 minutes to hour/ hour 15 min depending the time of the day from Camden to Heathrow staff car park- when I worked at Stanstead I was lucky to be called late at night as the motorway was deserted....I listened to either classic FM or Magic Radio, sometimes I would have a CD , but I always love driving... now one of my major frustrations is that I can't drive for longer than 15/20 minutes without having serious pain.... but the experiences I have has make this page bring me back to the feeling of being behind the wheel, so I love it even more!!!!!!! By the way, love your new signature!!!!!!! Apologies only could get to comment now, last month was infection fighting ...in and out of hospital! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    May 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).