dbregant

May Journal Challenge

May Journal Challenge
dbregant, May 12, 2018
Description:
For Real Kit by Sahlin Studio: https://the-lilypad.com/store/For-Real-Kit.html
Journal says: "As we come to the end of our decade-long membership in the Sandra Day O'Connor marching band, I am counting all the routines we will no longer experience. One routine that I will miss dearly is an annual tradition that allowed me to see what powerful leaders my kids are. Over the years the kids brought their siblings, their Dad and I and friends of the family. Near the end of marching season, one of the final practices is "family night". Every band member is asked to bring a family member to instruct for the night. Our students teach us how to hold their instrument; the proper way to march, jazz run or Groucho; they instruct us on various drills that are important to the show and finally how to shadow their movements during the performance. The night ends with a crazed run through of the whole show while family members shadow their student's performance on the field. During the run through...there has DEFINITELY been collisions! It is an amazing experience where our students teach us. I expect the kids are encouraged by how much support they have in their performance of the arts!"
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      that is such a fun photo of the 3 of them! love the reflection in the tuba shot too! and how you documented all their names with the cute little trio of labels ... love that! Welcome to the Pad Gallery! :)
      dbregant likes this.
    • bellbird
      love all the tape and layered backgrounds with these shots - a decade of memories hey?! like Jenn said, the labels are such a fun and functional detail - And welcome to the Gallery! You are off to a flying start today!
      dbregant likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OH such an amazing routine (and such a shame you wont have it anymore!- though I'm sure others will come ) the photo is beautiful, like Jenn said, the reflection is a great detail too!!!! love the kit you chose and the journaling font, the tilted paper is a beautiful detail too!!! My daughter (she is 22 now) did performing arts, ballet, ice skating and vioiln classes among the many she did over her schooling.... so I can appreciate this kind of routine well!!!!beautiful page, great journaling!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      dbregant likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dbregant
    Date:
    May 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    748.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).