cinderella, May 12, 2018
Description:
for the May 2018 Journaling challenge: routine

Little Miss Can't Be Wrong Kit by Etc. by Danyale
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Little-Miss-Kit.html
font: Wildwest Regular
MrsPeel and Psychozoe like this.
    • zinzilah
      Love your loving take on a hair-pulling moment of being a Mum, I have two teens, and they will lull you into a false sense of security and then do one of those again... It will get better I assure you... for a while and then BAM! LOL! I have 2 and only 1 of them does it, so maybe you won't have to even relive it. BTW I noticed a typo on your page in the word Custom, I know how much I hate to find one of those after I print. :)
      cinderella likes this.
    • cinderella
      @zinzilah Thank you for your comment and noticing the typo. There are many grammar mistakes in the journaling too, so I will just write it again in my own language.
    • Sunberry2
      I know this frustration well! My 3 year old still needs to pull out all the toys for one quick moment just to set them aside again. We say it's "terrible twos" because it lasts for 2 years! Love your page and how you did the title work!
    • Cherylndesigns
      Love this!! Great attitude when you have young kids. Haha
      cinderella likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I still didn't read the journaling and already find the page a superb stand out!!!!!!!! Cindy, I love LOVE love this so so very much.... I have no words to explain!!!!!!! I know you "get me" as the full page thing.... I knew you were awesome when I saw that fabrics page of yours when you first showed up, but you have become such a superb artist my darling girl........ LOVE love LOVE this so much!!! Ok so now I read the journaling.... every mother has the same "problem" ... I remember my husband getting upset when I gave Sarita the bigger room in the house, but I knew.... I'm not gonna make it a mothering story as dont want to bore you... but it will get better, Cindy...then you have teenagedoom LOL If I was in your shoes, I wouldn;t pick the toys up!!!! just leave them there ...when they break because you guys step on them, start throwing away so she will have less!!!! LOL
      Anyway LOOOOVE love LOVE the page!!!!!! you manged to make a wonderful page out of a not so wonderful event/routine....so ...thank God for scrapbooking that saves us everyday, right? Love you!!!!!!!!! this is stand up material (will be back) Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      cinderella likes this.
    • cinderella
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much! It's been a crappy day here, and your comment is a ray of sunshine! (well, it's past midnight here, and that's the only time I have to myself).
      :heartslub
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      cinderella likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Etc by Danyale
    Uploaded By:
    cinderella
    Date:
    May 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    342.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).