appellief

Journaling Challenge May18 - "Thursdays"

Journaling Challenge May18 - "Thursdays"
appellief, May 28, 2018
Description:
Paula Kesselring - Two Little Birds (Elements & Paper)
Fiddle-Dee-Dee - I'm Checking You Out
Word Art: Amber LaBau/Just Jaimee, Forever Joy, Just Jaimee
MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      This is so pretty. Love how you've done the schedule... looks like you've got it all figured out to keep up with your busy kids. Great job!
    • appellief
      @keepscrappin I was never one for a set schedule myself but my kids seem to thrive on it... We have this "routine", but at the end of the day, it just helps us to not get completely off track! "Days" are set, but "times", not so much... This layout is "Thursday"; I've done one for every day of the week... wishful thinking really!!! You guys are on a long summer holiday soon, but we do January to December: a while to go yet! Enjoy :)
    • MrsPeel
      so beautiful!!!!!!!!! love how much brightness, vivid colors here contrast with the deep blue, the gorgeous pieces you used, the photos are great and the schedule perfection in the page!!!! I felt same thing when my daughter was a toddler, we had never really has a a routine with my husband but when she was born we just needed a routine at least for parts of the day!! Gorgeous page, love every piece separately, and together tghey make the page have music almost!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      appellief likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    appellief
    Date:
    May 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    251.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).