Llama Llove
by Bella Gypsy,
Llama Llove Itty Bits
by Bella Gypsy,
Llama Llove Painted Papers
by Bella Gypsy,
Llama Llove Frippery
by Bella Gypsy
Karen, AJK, Lynne-Marie and 1 other person like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Dalis, this is SO awesome!! First of all, the story is precious and second of all, I LOVE what you did with this template!! Awesome!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautifully done Dalis. I love all the triangles here and love your journaling!! It looks like Bianca seems to be feeling better which is a great thing. I too hope she builds the friendship for a life time. I am friends with my one BFF our entire life (I am going to be 57 in Sept, she 56 in Nov and my Mom took her Mom to the hospital to have her as it was work hours and her Dad could not get home in time) Mary and I are "sisters" for sure to this day and even went with our husbands in March to Fl..we met there as we live in different states.) [My brother treats Mary like a sister, and her sisters have always treated me like another sister!!]

Through FB I am friends with other childhood friends from the block and their siblings, so I am sure Bianca will remain friends forever and that little boy will remember when Bianca helped him learn to ride his bike.. it is always the memories of childhood that mean the most. She will have many friends in her life that will be close as siblings as she has a heart of gold and that radiates from her and draws people to her :) Love this bright and cheery page and thanks for joining in on the May BYOC challenge :) Hugs
      Dalis likes this.
    • KatrinaHunt13
      I LOVE this!!! I am an "only" child (I have step siblings, but way older and never really lived with us) and one of my friends I have had since I was 2 years old! She lived down the street and we were each others first sleepovers, etc. She moved around a lot, but we still "ran into each other".

I will say, we pick up right where we left off every time we get together. I think sometimes being an "only" is a good thing!!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
    • AJK
      This layout..! Wow. Scraplift worthy! Love the approach with the journaling.
      Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      @Dalis It is okay.. you captured the memory by documenting it in a photoless page :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @AJK @cfile
      Amanda, thanks so much! I wanted to add journaling and the only spaces left were those. I first started journaling only in the bottom but felt a bit unbalanced, so that is how the side journaling happened.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    May 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    274 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).