It's Too Loud

It's Too Loud
bbymks5, May 23, 2018
Description:
Enjoy the Ride by ForeverJoy Designs
WOW Just WOW (DD) by FDD
ForeverJoy likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Your daughters are so adorable! And I can understand this little one's concern about rain. Given some of the major storms we get out in the Midwest, I'd love to put on some sound cancelling headphones and go about my merry way. Anyway, sorry for getting off topic, I love how you have a Ferris wheel to accent the "ride". Great photo too!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @mcurtt I can't even imagine the storms you get!! It just rains so infrequently here that she would freak out b/c of the noise...it didn't even have to rain real hard to get her going! So glad she grew out of that and now she loves the rain LOL
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Amson
      Love the journalling. So funny. Wonderful page.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
    • bellbird
      confession - DS wears those big ear muffs that guys wear during industrial work and with loud machinery when it rains here, has done since he was around 4 and still does now at 9y.o. if it's bad on the corrugated porch roof so i get it, but this is adorable and i love your paper layering and the wooden ferris well behind the pic with the banners at the bottom!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @bellbird Ohhh yes, the rain can get super loud on the corrugated roofs, sounds like the house will crash in!! Wish we had thought about noise canceling headphones, that's genius!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    May 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    159 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).