Description:
credits: Sara Gleason template,
Sara Gleason Oh, the places you'll go elements
iNSD part 1, 2, 3 Sara Gleason papers and elements
    • fanon
      just love this !
      Trish likes this.
    • willimena
      This is really special. Great that you captured your special relationship and I like how you've highlighted the photos with pops of colour!
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      fanon likes this.
    • bellbird
      Precious and thoughtful journalling - love the bright colours with the contrasting black and whites and how the different shapes and pieces frame your special shots!
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      bellbird likes this.
    • Sara
      This is completely fabulous. I love that the page is largely monochromatic and accentuated with pops of color. The contrast is lovely and your use of color really guides the eye and draws focus to the photos -- which are, so fun and beautiful! Love this snapshot of motherhood and your heart for your daughter! And thank you for playing along with this month's Story challenge! :beat
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @scarletsierra Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm not in many photos because I'm always behind the camera but she just turned 14 on Sunday and I wanted to get a pic of the two of us so I set up my tripod.
      Sara likes this.
    • Sara
      @Trish I'm so glad you did!! Actually when I saw your page and photos, I thought to myself "I really need to stop being a goober and get in photos WITH my girls". I am typically terrible about that myself. Thanks for reminding me how important it is! :beat
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @scarletsierra I have to remind myself that I will never be the perfect weight but my kids need to see their mom in photos more often.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    Trish
    Date:
    May 16, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    129.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).