DisneyMom

BrielleRoutine_17Web

BrielleRoutine_17Web
DisneyMom, May 16, 2018
Description:
We started right after dinner with your bath. After bath time you would
have a little play time with both of your big sisters. Azure-lee would then read you a story. Once story time was finished you would rock in the pink chair while having a little bit of momma’s milk. Then Kisses and off to dreamland. You would wake up a few times through the night until you were 10 months.

Credits
Jars & Blooms - ETC. by Danyale
MrsPeel, fanon, MrsEm and 1 other person like this.
    • Sokee
      What a beautiful baby! Simply perfect how you created your layout, precious journaling!
      DisneyMom likes this.
    • JillW
      What a stunning page - the photo just makes my heart melt! Love your journaling as well!
      DisneyMom likes this.
    • Mrivas
      This is so sweet, what a beautiful photo!
      DisneyMom likes this.
    • MrsEm
      Absolutely definitely cutest baby ever. I love the full page photo, beautifully done.
      DisneyMom likes this.
    • Nemla
      I love this page, simply love it. !**YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!**
      DisneyMom likes this.
    • willimena
      This is so sweet. And you think you'll always remember these little details and if you're like me, you don't. Great to have them recorded.
      DisneyMom likes this.
    • DisneyMom
      @Nemla - Wow thank you :)

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments
    • fanon
      That photo speaks volumes. I just love this
      DisneyMom likes this.
    • pbrooks
      What a gorgeous layout and such a precious little one! Love the simplicity of the layout.
      DisneyMom likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh this page is so sooooo so very beautiful in every way possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the photo, love the page design so clean and beautifully soft, the journaling is beautiful and makes me want I was again some 30 years younger to have another baby!!!!!!!! gorgeous, gorgeous page, congratulations om the Froggy Favorite too!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      DisneyMom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    DisneyMom
    Date:
    May 16, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    145.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).