RJMJ

Inspiration Challenge-May-Glitch Effect Trend-Poppy Love

Inspiration Challenge-May-Glitch Effect Trend-Poppy Love
RJMJ, May 7, 2018
Description:
I Love Trying New Effects & This Glitch Effect Has Infected My Brain...I Just Couldn't Stop Playing & I Had To Force Myself To Stop & Walk Away From The Computer...Ha!...I Will Definitely Be Using This Effect Again In The Future!...I Had So Much Fun Making My Poppy Inspired Layout!...Poppies Are My Favorite Flower!...And I Am Discovering That I Really Like Working With Art Dolls...I Incorporated The Only Art Doll Kit That I Have Called "Lilian" Into This Layout That Is Bursting With Blues & Reds!(Well Technically That's Not True...I Purchased My Second Art Doll Kit This Past Weekend & I Am Looking Forward To Working With Her Soon...)...These Poppies Are Popping Up Everywhere In This Layout!...I Love Using Multiple Photos & I Did That Here & Used Another MOC6 Idea Challenge...The Triangle!...I Also Really Love Working With Triangles So This Was A Perfect Match For My Creativity!...

*For My Poppy Love Layout-I Used*

*Lilian-Rebecca McMeen
*Sometimes Prickly-Lynn Grieveson
*Puppy Love-Pink Reptile Designs
*Welcome Bag 2018-Just Jaimee
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    776.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).