jcb5600

Love - MOC6 Jan 31

Love - MOC6 Jan 31
jcb5600, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Today is my parent's anniversary, so this seemed like the perfect page to scrap! I'll update the newer photo with a current one as soon as I am able to take one.

template from Treasured: The Places TLP collab
used Treasured: The People TLP collab
used Live for Today collab by Just Jaimee/Studio Basic
used Musings by Etc by Danyale
used Everyday Brave by Etc by Danyale

journaling:
Today you celebrate 42 years of marriage. Then you were high school sweethearts turned newlyweds after college. Now you’re grandparents. Two kids, 6 grandkids, deaths and births, major illness and surgery, new jobs and retirements, dogs, cats, and even a horse. A lifetime of memories spent with each other. You have been such role models to stick together through thick and thin. It’s not always been easy, and I’ve seen you weather things that would have broken so many others, but through it all you’ve held tight to each other. Our house was filled with laughter, hugs, and love. And I have never doubted how much I am loved. You’ve showed me how to be a good person, a good wife, and a good mother. You’ve supported me in everything I’ve ever done and always been there whenever I needed help. So as you celebrate 42 years of doing this adventure called life together, I’d just like to say how happy I am that God gave me to you. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!
    • bestcee
      This is wonderful! I love how you added in all the details about life! The love you have shines through the journaling.
    • HeatherB
      What a great tribute page to your mom and dad. Loved reading the journaling and the photos are a real treasure! Wonderful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    jcb5600
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).