Family Adventures
Vrielinkie, Apr 15, 2018
Description:
Journaling:
"We’ve been going on family vacations that we save for about everey 2-3 years. We started in 2010, my nephew was just 6 months old. In 2013 we went to Berlin, by that time my niece had been born. And last summer we went camping in France. So the location changes each time, mostly the type of vacation changes, we’re changing, getting older but we still love going on adventures together.
Here’s to that never changing!
"

Credits:
- Non-TLP Template
- Family Day Element Pack by Sabrina's Creations
- Family Day Paper Pack by Sabrina's Creations
- Words Three by Rebecca McMeen
- FONT = Arizona
    • MiekSter
      I'm a fan of clean and simple, love the use of patterned papers behind your photoframe
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • fanon
      i love this page. This is sweet, simple. Your photos are very beautiful !!!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      love this Hanna!!!!! gorgeous elegance, delicate and strong page at the same time, love those shadows!!!! We used to save for travel too, when I knew I was pregnant, we went for a loan and made the Egypt trip...thinking after having a child we wouldn't really be able to do it..... we were wrong, started traveling with her at 8 months old and had a blast every year after plus she has inherited our love for travel.... so, I can tell you you still have many many great adventures together ahead :) gorgeous page as always!!!!!! [​IMG]
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Sokee
      Love!! Simply wonderful!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • bcnatty
      That is so awesome!! My family used to take annual camping trips just at a lake in the province...but we have gotten away from that over the past few years. I love that your family makes the time to get together!! Love all your white space with the pops of colour peeking out from the pictures!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • SirScrapalot
      Love the simple design here!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    115.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).