Cherylndesigns

Prd March Template Challenge

Prd March Template Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Mar 16, 2018
Description:
All elements are from the PRD Then & Now kit. The background was colored in PSE.
jenn mccabe and mirjam like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oooh this is just beautiful!! Wow! Love those scatters and the stitching!! Such fun photos, too!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @IntenseMagic Thanks so much! I'm still scrapping our trip to Disney World last June. I have one scrapbook full + I triplicated all of my pages and sent one each to my brother and SIL and one to their daughter's family. Now I'm scrapping some pics that I didn't scrap and some I'm re-scrapping with the awesome products I've gotten here. The other 3 albums were strict Project Life pocket pages made with the Mobile App. So these are way different.
    • jenn mccabe
      super cute page - the details, like Jan mentioned, are fabulous! i love that you gave each a copy of the book! i bet they adored it! looks like a wonderful family vacation to remember always! fab use of the template and thanks for playing!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jenn mccabe Thanks so much, Jenn! They loved their books and still go back and look at them - especially the two girls. They love the memories! (I looked at mine the other day.)
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • mirjam
      What a great page Cheryl! Your photos clearly show that this was a fun trip and I love how your embellishing ephasizes the fun, happy feel and add a dynamic feel!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 16, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: