03252018-er-heart-trip-copy

03252018-er-heart-trip-copy
AnneofAlamo, Apr 13, 2018
Description:
This photo is after the anxiety shot...wow, what a great shot! lol
all is well, and gotta love
Doctors & Nurses | Kate Hadfield Designs
Doctor Doctor | Kate Hadfield Designs

and paper and paint from Bloom & Grow CCM!
KittyY, londoncuppa and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      Glad you are ok now Anne.. so scary for sure. I love how you documented the page but more so that the outcome was great after that. love your composition here & I love how you used Kate's doodles. As scared as you were, it still is a cute photo of you :) Hugs!
    • Sokee
      ((Hugs)) Dear Sweet Anne!
    • zinzilah
      get better really soon, Anne and that anti anxiety shot brings out the sparkle in your eyes
    • londoncuppa
      I echo everything Christa worded more eloquently than I would have. Just want to add that I :heartlub this page and you, Anne!
    • jazzmatazz
      OK, Anne. I know how dedicated you are to scrapping, but going to the extreme of having a heart issue so you could get a good photo to go with Kate's new kit going a bit far. :giggle That said, however, it IS a cute photo, and you did do a MARVELOUS job with that kit. Love the layer upon layer of elements! Like everyone above, I'm so glad the outcome was a good one for you! Hope you are back in full battery very soon!
    • KittyY
      that does not look like a fun day!!! But somehow you managed to make a cute page from it!
    • Nemla
      Uphhhh, glad it worked out ! Just saying, if you look that good in a Hospital bed, I would like to see you when you are going to a party !
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Apr 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).