Rikki

Berlin cathedral

Berlin cathedral
Rikki, Apr 12, 2018
Description:
For my Berlin 1994 album. And for etc. by Danyale's blog challenge.
Two or more papers, something yellow, an alpha and some layering.

Credits:
James Patrick by etc. by Danyale; Abundant papers by etc. by Danyale; Our life by etc. by Danyale; Stay true to yourself by etc. by Danyale; Shabby Couture by etc. by Danyale; File it away by etc. by Danyale; Kashmir paint by etc. by Danyale; Lifetime story - add-on gift by etc. by Danyale; By the light of the moon by etc. by Danyale;
Fonts: Abegnale, Willona-Brush

Watercolor action from profactions (this one is AWESOME!!!)
bbymks5 likes this.
    • cfile
      Oh Rikki this is gorgeous.. love that you are enjoying the watercolor action too... I have so many of them now and they are all a joy to play with. Yours came out fabulous so much so, that the actual "painting" should be printed and hung :) I love how you used the rest of Danyale elements and papers to make this look fabulously aged and the watercolor actioned photo looks like something you found in an antique store. Well done!
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @cfile Have you got that one from profactions? I'm telling you, I thought Sevenstyles is a God (and he is), but this one is so awesome, you can see it build up in front of you, it's magic! (And that's what I said in my review on Envato, lol). It's my first from them (it was on sale this week) but it's not going to be my last, I am ogling basically all of their actions now.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Rikki Yes I have a few from profactions.. them and seven styles and I am in heaven :) I thought they were the same people at first as they are very similiar in instruction. I have the watercolor, the davinci, uniqum, and architectum2 all by profactions.. love them :) I will have to go perusing again soon for more :)
      Rikki likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Just stunning Rikki!
      Rikki likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      Amazing photo treatment! I have been contemplating buying some of the styles from sevenstyles but haven't yet. Will definitely have to check profaction and him out!

LOVE the selection of elements you used here along with the combination of patterned papers. The color palette gives the whole layout a beautiful, old-world feel. Absolutely lovely.
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @jazzmatazz Oh, yes, try them out. Sevenstyles' actions are really wonderful and so are profactions'. The money is well spent, they save tons of time, not to mention the fact that I'd have NO idea how to achieve those perfect looks myself. Those guys are PS wizards (and that is too weak a word for them).
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • Rikki
      @cfile I am contemplating the Constructum bundle. Those sketch/draft actions are out of this world. I am totally in awe.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Rikki hmmm I haven't checked that one.. I am going to have to look :)
      Rikki likes this.
    • cfile
      @Rikki Please PM me that link as I am not seeing the bundle :) Thanks!
      Rikki likes this.
    • bbymks5
      WOW!! This is gorgeous!!
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Etc by Danyale
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Apr 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    199.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).