Buffini

April photo challenge

April photo challenge
    • bellbird
      Oh wow! You did an awesome job & made a great profit! I am sure the feeling of accomplishment would be addictive & I love how you are upcycling! Amazing job & page!
      Buffini likes this.
    • cfile
      oh that is incredible!! I feel like I watched a quick episode of flea market find with Lara Spencer!! You made $174 and had a fun project to do.. what more can you ask! I love it.. your shadow work here on the paper is terrific, I love your journaling and love the before / after photos... perfect for the photography challenge. Well done and congrats!!!
      Buffini likes this.
    • Buffini
      awe ladies, thanks for the love, such a nice thing to read your comments!
    • ArmyGrl
      Wow! Great job on the dresser. That is quite impressive. I don't know if I would have sold it though, its so pretty!!!
      Buffini likes this.
    • fanon
      great page for a great job
      Buffini likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      That dresser looks fantastic! You should give yourself a massive pat on the back. I love your style. I’m so bad at C&S and admire someone who does it well, and you do! Your font choice is perfect for this page too. Thanks so much for playing in my challenge!
      Buffini likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Buffini
    Date:
    Apr 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    108.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).