PlayMoreMarch2018prd
AnotherAmanda, Mar 18, 2018
Description:
March 2018 - Pink Reptile Design Blog Challenge
Template by Geraldine
Fonts - Bebas Neua, Courier New
Journaling - I love watching you play. You surprise me everyday. Today, you pulled out the basket of stuffed animals and made them leap and pounce. You’re usually a truck and car boy but not today. You’re always a surprise. I love that. March 2018
Elements and Papers - Homebody, Embrace (Pink Reptile Design)
Styles - One Little Bird, Mommyish
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • cfile
      what a sweet page and perfect for Mirjam's challenge. I love the papers you chose to coordinate with the wonderful color photo. Your little with all his stuffed animals and your journaling is fabulous. Love your take on PRD's challege. great page Amanda!!
    • Ferdy
      this is really cute!! love every detail of your page!!
    • jenn mccabe
      what a sweet photo and awesome journaling to go along with it! i love the little blur to show the movement of playing! this rocks! thanks for playing !
    • mirjam
      How adorable Amanda! I love photos of playing kids with alll their toys scattered around!. No idea why but they always put a smile on my face. Maybe because I am not teh one having to clean everything up! LOL
      Love your choice of elements and titling and loved reading your journaling!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Mar 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    794.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).