fanon

Challenge Scraplift Mars 2018 : Love

Challenge Scraplift  Mars 2018 : Love
fanon, Mar 27, 2018
Description:
Kit "This year" ; One Little Bird - Photo DA - Lift de @MiekSter
KarenB, MrsPeel, Petite Lili and 3 others like this.
    • MiekSter
      LOVE! the B&W, the layering of papers behind the picture combined with the wordart above and on the side make it simply beautiful
      fanon likes this.
    • Iowan
      This is just gorgeous in its simplicity. Beautiful photo.
      fanon likes this.
    • katell
      Juste superbe! magnifique photo et design!
      fanon likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      drool! this is so gorgeous!
      fanon likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Just so sweet. I love the absence of color. I think that is what makes it so striking, that, and your gorgeous photo and placement.
      fanon likes this.
    • Petite Lili
      alors celle ci j'adore : Je retrouve ta marque : cette douceur que tu sais si bien mettre dans tes page. Le choix des papiers mettent la photo en évidence et les bruchs adoucissent l'ensemble. un superbe lift
      fanon likes this.
    • marijke
      Superb!
      fanon likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is such a gorgeous page!!! love the elegance you always give to your pages, each and everyone is a superb work of art, the clean lines design here, your girl is so beautiful and shines with the layering of patterns, love the way the big word is put together with the mist/paint spray..gorgeous, gorgeous (as always!!!!!!) [​IMG]
      fanon likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Absolutely gorgeous!! Both the photo and the page. Love the lighting of this photo!
      fanon likes this.
    • DisneyMom
      Love the way you use white space in your Los. I really like the hint of brush/splatter you used here. Beautiful b&w layout.
      fanon likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    fanon
    Date:
    Mar 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    32.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).