InterviewCricketMarch2018JC
AnotherAmanda, Mar 3, 2018
Description:
March 2018 - Journaling Challenge
Fonts - Ck Ali's Writing, Arial Narrow
Journaling - Favorite People?
Seriously? I’m A CAT! I like whoever feeds me. While they are feeding me. If I wasn’t a cat, I might admit to liking you and Todd for other reasons but I’ll never ever let you know for sure. I’ll just make sure to wake you up just because. Not because I’m lonely or anything.
Name?
Seriously? My name is right there on the picture. Sigh. Fine. It’s Cricket. Like the insect. But I’m a cat. I don’t know what you were thinking.
Any Hobbies?
Seriously? I’m a CAT. I sleep and eat. You’re bored, aren’t you? This is my NAPTIME. Shouldn’t you be doing some housework or something else. Not here?
Favorite Toys?
I loved that blue bird toy so much I ate its wings. Yum. Then you got that mouse on a wire and that is AWESOME. I would say I love it but I’m a CAT and we never admit to anything of the sort. Now, bring me my food so I can go nap.
Favorite Places?
Seriously? Can’t you see I’m BUSY?!? If you must know, it depends on my mood... and where that noisy baby is. I like the bed in the guest room. I like the windows in the guest room. I like my tower in the guest room. I like that the baby isn’t usually in the guest room. For a change, I like the bed in your room or the nice leather recliner in the living room when I want to watch some TV.
Elements and papers - iGeneration (Sabrina's Creations), Cattitude (Pink Reptile Designs), Irvine Park (One Little Bird)
Style - One Little Bird
Christina W likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love love love this! You've captured cat personality perfectly with your answers. I just had to laugh at them!! This is a fantastic interview and I love the way you have the Qs and As around the central photo of Cricket (great name by the way). Wonderful page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • HeatherB
    • AnotherAmanda
      Thank you! You made my day. Have a good weekend.
    • kayjaydo
      Congrats on your Froggy Favourite! I love your layout too, the answers are EXACTLY what a cat is thinking I am sure! Love it, made me smile and giggle. I would check with my cats if you got it right, but they are of course busy napping!
    • redplaid3
      So fun!!! It has purrfect catitude! I couldn't resist. Tee Hee!
    • michelepixels
      :rollin
      So creative too!
    • gduncan
      Oh my goodness! Your layout is so cute!!! It made me laugh. Love your questions and answers!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Mar 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    794.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).