Jule

Today I am...

Today I am...
Jule, Apr 21, 2010
Description:
My page for this Week's Hodge Podge Challenge...the theme is "Today I am..."
Journaling:
So, what am I today? Where am I, where do I stand? Today I am 23 - 7 before 30. I am not married but I life with the most wonderful boy / man / young man and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. We don't have any children. Instead we have two cats. A short time ago we moved into our second appartment. I work a s a nurse but more an more I am missing the passion for it. My fear to fail and the current situation at work minimize it more and more. Instead I am dreaming of becoming a photographer. Others als do it so why not me? To afford this I recently started to train for my drivers license. In a few days I will have my first photo shooting with a foreign child - I am more than nervous! This is my life, this is me today!
TFL!
credits:
by Designs by Lili @ the-lilypad.com:
{Me} Collab with Valorie Wibbens
Cardboard Flowers
Black & White Painted Alpha
by Valorie Wibbons @ the-lilypad.com:
Smile!
Kaleidoscopes
    • Lisa Carroll
      What a wonderful topic for a page. I need to check out these challenges. And I love your page, beautiful!
    • Lili
      WOW Jule!! This is fantastic!! what a beautiful photo of you! Love your title work and how you used the template!! Gorgeous page!!
    • Paula Francovig
      What a cool and beautiful page, Jule!!!! Love how you used those patterned papers!!!!
    • coco
      so gorgeous... love how you used this template and your journaling is great! I`m sure you can make it! Always love your photos :)
    • ShannaNoel
      so stinkin sweet! I LOVE your colors on the white! ADORE!@
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Jule
    Date:
    Apr 21, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: