Rubia Padilha

It's Too Much!

It's Too Much!
    • MrsPeel
      menina...... vc e tao querida, eu sei que vc tem monte de familia e amigios que te amao, mas saiba que vc tem um monte de gente na minha familia que ama vcs tambem...... nao vou falar muito ja que estou correndo contra o reliogio, mas essa pagina me cheia o coracao de amor e faz nos amarmos vc muito mais ainda. Your kits on your own are amazing, the collabs you make with the Pad's designers are awesome, I know I loved you from the first page of yours, first template I bought ...what? 8 or 9 years ago? and with each kit I love you more. Sarita also has hopes to find a boy like Brian *(as she would be too old to wait for him LOL) This is spectacular. Needs to be shared!!!!! into the March Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
      edited porque os meus horroeres garrafais de gramatica both em Portugues & English!!!!
    • valeriapiemonte
      This is the most awesome layout ever!!!! LOVE you, friend! You ROCK!!!!!! <3
    • MiekSter
      Beautiful! Just beautiful!
    • Rubia Padilha
    • Rubia Padilha
      @MrsPeel HAHAHAH soooo Sarita it too old! can you imagine it? haha thank you for being always SOOOO sweet with me, my family. and all support. ♥♥
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      every time either of us in the toilette and the other there outside with door open chatting about whatever....at some point of the conversation one of us goes: hey how do we think Brian & family are doing? because of you mentioning when he first came to you that he followed you to the toilette and you had to leave the door open ...Sarita always remembers that because she has al3ways been like that, doesn't like me closing the door...since she was 2 - even 20 years later, some of our most fun chats are in the bathroom!!! LOL bjs bjs bjs
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    Rubia Padilha
    Date:
    Mar 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    970.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).