jazzmatazz

Dreaming of Spring

Dreaming of Spring
jazzmatazz, Mar 10, 2018
Description:
It's been a miserable winter so I can't help but think that better spring days are coming! Let it be soon!

Thank you so much for looking!

Credits:
Greer Elements, Ever Art Dolls by Rebecca McMeen

Font: Dandeleon Vintage Demo
    • bellbird
      So gorgeous & springy! Love the warm colours &off centre, low positioning of the doll to convey the dreaming theme too- beautiful piece!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love how she is off center from the frame! Lovely blending with the flowers! Welcome to the Lilypad!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      What a way to start your gallery with the hope of gorgeous blossoms of spring! I am loving your font too...oh la la!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh my!! This is absolutely gorgeous!! I am so in love with all the beautiful flowers and I adore that hummingbird!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • mcurtt
      How gorgeous is this? Yes! Yes! Yes! This is just what I needed in my current brown world.
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Wow o WOW! I'm lovin all the flowers... definitely dreaming of spring! BEAUTIFUL!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh wow, this is lovely and very much appreciated! As I sit here with piles of snow outside all of my windows and everywhere I look. Winter came early and is sure lingering here in my neck of the woods! I love this! Thank you for sharing your beautiful page! :)
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh wow this is absolutely gorgeous!! Welcome to TLP!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • Rikki
      Yes!!! I made a page myself about this topic recently. Love your flowers and the dreamy feel. Gorgeous!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • cfile
      What a gorgeous page Tracy! I love your blending and that big bouquet of flowersin her hair and that hummingbird... fabulous!! I am waving over here.. so ready for spring!! SO glad to have you join us here at the pad Tracy!!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    jazzmatazz
    Date:
    Mar 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    153.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).