StefanieS

118 Days

118 Days
StefanieS, Mar 2, 2018
Description:
For the BYOC Challenge, I used Sabrina's Creations: Clean and Simple #29 Template, Pink Reptile Designs Then and Now Elements and Alphas and Lynn Grieveson's Sometime's Prickly Papers and Elements.
sabrinavc and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is so beautiful Stefanie!!!! love the way your papers make it string and at same time ,mellow with the wood papers with the soft colors...love the photos, she always looks great, but love this kind where the actions are like a moment capture, , love the gorgeousness of your creativity with the framing doodles in the corners and the word art.... the shadows are so perfect!!!!! especially wither the black flowers and leaves...it looks so so real!!!!!! awesome page all over!!!! sharing!!! into the March Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      StefanieS likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Thanks again so much @MrsPeel you bless my heart and make my day.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you make my day with every page of yours... and now I remembered I said I was going to credit you on the template page and I forgot so of to do that now.... this weekend has been crazy so far, first time in life I am crazy for Monday to arrive!!!!! Huggzzz!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Mar 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    251.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).