Serena

Juniper-Vinetree-Inspiration-Challenge

Juniper-Vinetree-Inspiration-Challenge
Serena, Feb 3, 2018
Description:
My layout for February's Inspiration Challenge found here!

I chose to use three (instead of two) of the MoC6 Challenge techniques. Clip To Alpha, Geometrical Mosaics Technique and the Art Doll Challenge

Credits:

Fairy name generator found in this thread here (Is the Naming Fairy Running Around?!) thanks to the lovely @kairynlisa

Little Butterfly Wings and Dawn Inskip: Never Give Up {kit} Collab
Paint {add on} M3 October 2017
All about me {Elements}

Lynne-Marie: Outdoors elements
Darling Bundle

Just Jaimee: Mix N Match Alpha Brushes 2 (Commercial Use)

Allison Pennington: Olive Juice: Alphabets
bbymks5 likes this.
    • Rikki
      Nicely done, Juniper! I like how you made your wings out of leaves - great idea! The page has a very earthy feel - really great! And bringing couples together - what a nice job, a real Cupid.
      Serena likes this.
    • KairynLisa
      Love it, Serena! I am looking forward to seeing all our "fairy name" pages!
      Serena likes this.
    • EHStudios
      This is THE PERFECT representation of that name! LOVE this Serena!!! I need to do my actual fairy name thing. I haven't checked to see what that is yet! HA!
      Serena likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Awww!! She's so darn cute!! I love the teeny tiny butterflies and her wings!!
      Serena likes this.
    • jk703
      I love how you scrapped the scene of your fairy name! Cool effect on the title and the mosaic almost looks painted I love it! You have a knack for telling your story with the images!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Feb 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    527.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).