meterr

January 31: Then + Now

January 31: Then + Now
meterr, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
This is not supposed to be an "Oh woe is me" layout, or depressing. I know it's not about some big, whirlwind love affair, but this is MY story. With scrapping, I feel we here (I trust this group!) can share in our great brag-able moments, as well as those moments that did not go as planned but worked out, and maybe even moments that didn't. This is one of those stories that did! Everything is great, and it shows perseverance, dedication, working together and true family. I hope you enjoy. I had a blast at MOC 6! See you next year!

All requirements met
credit to:
Little Butterfly Wings Laugh Often
Fiddle Dee Dee Shot Through The Heart template
    • IntenseMagic
      This is such a great page!! I adore all the fun colors and while your story may be different from others, it's yours and it's awesome! Congratulations on almost 30 years and I hope you have many many more!!
      meterr likes this.
    • meterr
      @IntenseMagic Thank you. I had a hard time deciding if I should even share, then after it had no comments for so long, I debated on just removing it, but wanted it to count for my tally. As we always say in scrapping, not every story is roses, and we should scrap everything, good, bad, and different!
    • IntenseMagic
      @meterr I think quite a few pages got missed at the end because there were sooo many being uploaded. I'm trying to go back now and catch some of the ones I didn't see. So glad I came across this one! You're so right...life is messy and not always rainbows and sunshine! I think sometimes we like to focus on the highlight reel and not include the not so fun stuff, but we really should scrap everything...I think the hard times are where we learn and grow the most. And I do want my kids and grandkids to understand that. Thanks for sharing!
      meterr likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    meterr
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    179.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).