cinderella

Every child is an artist...

Every child is an artist...
    • jenn mccabe
      holy moly Cindy! OK ... it's early in the challenge yet, but right now you have the podium spot for GOLD! 38 paints! wow. and the list of credits is amazing! I adore your AJ page to pieces. So many gorgeous colors ... and the cluster of brushes and the hint of newsprint just seal the deal on this terrific page!
      cinderella likes this.
    • cinderella
      @jenn mccabe Thank you so much! I'm really flattered by your kind words!
      I've had so much fun searching my PRD stash. My first thought was to load all the paints and then clip papers to them, but I liked them better the way they are. I love how Mirjam's kits coordinate so well!
    • jenn mccabe
      I've always noticed that about her kits too! The colors all go so well together! Glad you had fun! :)
      cinderella likes this.
    • mirjam
      First off what a GREAT page Cindy! I love how you played around with different products and made this stunning piece of art because that is what is is! It's a stunner! And secondly...I am over the moon and smiling from ear to ear after reading your reply to Jenn! :bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    cinderella
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    353.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).