sakura-panda

20150609_BeautifulDay_600

20150609_BeautifulDay_600
sakura-panda, Feb 11, 2018
Description:
Beautiful Day

I took a picture of my flower bed in the front of the house one day it when it was particularly pretty. At the same time, I took a photo of my rosebushes, on the side of the garage, directly looking down, to use as the wallpaper on my phone.

Photos taken June 2015 / Layout created February 2018

Supplies: Birch Tree and MOC 6 Template by Sara Gleason; font is Courier Std Medium

Created for: February 2018 Inspiration Challenge (Inspired by MOC 6 Challenges for January 20, Simple Template and January 22, Geometrical Mosaics)
blueberries likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Cool idea to combine the template with the mosaic challenge - this turned out great. I love the colors in your mosaic photo.
    • jk703
      lol! You can take out the mosaic for your album! That made me giggle! I love how it turned out, and your photos are beautiful - that pink is lovely! I love how you combined the two challenges, and actually gave the mosaic a try when you didn't have to! Thank you so much for playing along! :)
    • Karen
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    sakura-panda
    Date:
    Feb 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).