mcurtt

2018-02_February-TLP-Style_Artsy_web

2018-02_February-TLP-Style_Artsy_web
mcurtt, Feb 4, 2018
Description:
Credits: Photo is of me using an app called Portra. Lynn Grieveson - Textural Transfers. Pink Reptile Designs - Treasured. Rebecca McMeen - Winter Wonderland, Winterland. Just Jaimee - Storyteller July 2017. Etc by Danyale - Sweet Santa. Dawn Inskip - Focus. Heather Starfrost story is from Fairy Name Generator Fun, the other dimension journaling is my own. Fancy Script font is Before the Rain. The journaling script is Sweet Water.

Journaling:
She grants wishes.
She lives close to
ancient monuments
and stone circles.
She can only be seen during
the first snow of winter.
She wears pale blue
like the sky and
has handsome
pink butterfly wings.

And in another dimension,
Marilyn vegges
on the recliner,
dealing with a cold
that just won't quit.
She wears her jammies,
No makeup, her hair
is pulled back and
she has no idea if
she combed it that day.
she accesorizes it all
with a box of kleenix
while playing with
an app she just
downloaded
called Portra.
    • redplaid3
      WOW! This is just amazing. I love the photo app and the way you did this. Very beautiful. I love the juxtaposition of the fairy self and the real self. Glad you are feeling better.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Marilyn - I started to do a page on my fairy name & realized we have the same one. You've done such an outstanding job with this layout, I would do our name an injustice if I scrapped it too. So, we'll just be fairy sisters in both dimensions...lol. :heartlub
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @londoncuppa I haven't seen a repeat yet, but it was bound to happen. Yes, I agree, fairy sisters in both dimensions. :wubb
    • Karen
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Karen I just saw this! Thank you!!!!!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Feb 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).