willimena

MOC29_photoless

MOC29_photoless
willimena, Jan 30, 2017
Description:
MOC29_photoless

Written by our 9 year old after his first yabby catching experience:
“At first we didn’t catch any yabbies and on our second try
we thought we didn’t but as we walked away Dad shook the net and the yabby came off from the bottom. I was really excited when I got the yabby. I got to feed him broken-up
dog biscuits and see him move when I had him in the bucket. He was as long as a peg and the colour of mud. Dad held him on his shirt and he couldn’t get him off. He held on really tight.
I regret saying I would eat him.
He was playing in the mud pool when we let him go. When I let him go his antennae drooped like he didn’t want to go from me. He buried himself really quickly when he went into the dam. My sadness was very strong.”

Supplies:
TLP winter-wishes collab: flower
TLP after the rain collab: papers, template (modified)
Just Jaimee & Mommyish - year in review kit: black paper
Just Jaimee – father kit: star
Mommyish stylin 201_ thick paint
Paislee-pressplateNo30 template (modified)
LoveItScrapIt and KarenB like this.
    • Sokee
      wonderful capture of your nine yrs old! Wish I had saved conversations of mine when they were little! Like the paint with the raindrops to speak for the water!
      willimena likes this.
    • Amson
      This journalling is just so precious. What a kind heart. I love the way you have journalled in the speech bubble.
    • Serena
      This is stunning in it's photoless glory! Your use of colors here is spectacular, I love that you journaled from HIS viewpoint and the elements here are so touchable!! I love your paint splatter too, what a touching story!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    willimena
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).