Sloth Speed Scrap

Sloth Speed Scrap
jesskab, Feb 9, 2018
Description:
Bella Gypsy Designs
Let's Hang Collection
londoncuppa and bbymks5 like this.
    • kayjaydo
      That's a big soft cuddly toy! Great pictures and a fun layout!
      jesskab likes this.
    • Serena
      I love these photos!!! So sweet and cute!!! Oh my gosh, I'd snuggle that so hard! hehe!! I really like how you put the sloth element along the top!
      jesskab likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Sooo cute!!! I love your flower cluster with the curling ribbon, so much fun!! I need that sloth in my life LOL!!
      jesskab likes this.
    • cfile
      aw Jess.. love you and your stuffed Sloth! love the side border fo flowers and ribbons along with your colorful paint splotches. Love it!
      jesskab likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I.
      LOVE.
      YOU>
      cause you are YOU!
      this is just the best!
      jesskab likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      gorgeous fun packed page
      jesskab likes this.
    • willimena
      Great choice of fun papers and your shadows on the curling ribbon is so realistic!
      jesskab likes this.
    • mcurtt
      So that is a sloth? Whatever, both you and your stuffed friend look adorable. I like how your horizontal pics go across the page. And your cluster of flowers is gorgeous!
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      @mcurtt His name is Toeby, he is a 55 inch 3-toed sloth. I just love him! My friends got him for me.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bestcee
      The sloth!!! Bella Gypsy totally made that kit for you, didn't they? I love the photos of you with Toeby! Thanks for speed scrapping with me!
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    271.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).