zippyoh

then & now

then & now
zippyoh, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
Lilypad collab: Treasured - the people
Just Jaimee & JM Designs - Storyteller 2016 Another Year kit collab September add-on
Sara Gleason & Crystal Livesay - DSD 2017 Grab Bag
fonts: kg sweet n sassy, veteran typewriter

journaling: Growing up, we definitely did not get along. Sure, back then we had our moments where we tolerated each other and played together. I remember a time where you even played “Barbies” with me. But I also remember the times we fought and would get sent to our rooms, when you wrote mean things on stuff hanging on my bedroom wall, and when you wouldn’t wait for me walking home from school even though I’d call out to you, which would send me home crying to Mom. It wasn’t until you left for college and I was about to graduate high school that we started to truly get along. Now, we vacation together, go to concerts and movies, ask each other for advice, and you lend your ear and listen when I need to vent and complain. I’m so thankful to have a sibling and one that I love and get along with.
    • jenn mccabe
      so cute! love the photos together - so fun to see the then and now! glad it all worked out in the end! love how you highlighted the words in the text!
      zippyoh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    zippyoh
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).