Bookworm and Template Pack 27 by Kaye Winiecki
Fly Away by Designs by Lili
Unstitched Buttons, Button Bonanza, and Ribbon Remnants by Gina Miller
Newspaper Print Paper by Jenna Desai
Penny Pincher Alpha and Scruffy and Stripey Alpha by Kate Hadfield
    • duniascrap
      Super cool page, love it!
    • mlpieters
      wow. big change. love all the photos and how you journaled!
    • carolee
      Thanks for sharing this with us. I can't imagine how hard it must have been to move away. I hope you guys are back in TN soon. Love love love your journaling here!
    • 4noisyboys
      Awesome job with this template...I know the frustration with the state of this economy...my dh has been out of work for 7 months and he'll be traveling alone up to Alaska to work soon, but it is what it is, and we make the best of it! I love your honest journaling, your photos, the news clipping photos, and your title work in here. Awesome page!
    • tania
      This is such a great page. Love your journaling and thanks for sharing with us. What a hard situation, I hope you can move back! Love all the details you added (newspapers etc.), it really makes the page that much more special!
    • bho
      This is fantastic!
    • Kelleanne
      Wow. This page is amazing. I love that you have so many pictures. Great journaling too. Seems like just about everyone has been hit by the economy in one way or another. Fantastic page.
    • barbaraj
      What great journaling! I love the photos and how you arranged them, fabulous page!
    • Lilaclady
      Amazing page and journaling, you really have made a fabulous layout documenting the reasons for your move. Sounds like a huge adjustment. I hope it gets easier for you all and that you can eventually return home.
    • listgirl
      I love the division of the left and right side to symbolize the big change! The mix of photos and journaling is eye-catching and perfect.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    megscraps
    Date:
    Apr 13, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: