Monica Moriak

MOC6-26 Heritage:Tradition Mosbaskets

MOC6-26 Heritage:Tradition Mosbaskets
Monica Moriak, Feb 2, 2018
Description:
December storyteller template & kit

My parents met sailing on the Chesapeake Bay in 1966. My father was part of the Washington Sailing club and non members could sign up to sail with them on occasion. My mom’s younger sister Kate had signed up to go sailing and convinced my mom to join them. On the day they were supposed to go, my aunt changed her mind, but my mother, always loving an adventure, decided to still go. Kate dropped my mother off. My dad was in charge of signing people in and, to this day, remembers my mother being dropped off. After the sailing was finished, my mother asked to use a phone so she could call home to be picked up. My dad said he was just about finished, and could take her home. My mother agreed. At some point my dad suggested they stop and get something to eat since it was getting close to dinner. My mom was always someone who enjoyed an adventure and my dad will always help out a stranger.
    • Iowan
      Cheers!!! I love your journaling. How lucky they were to have found each other. Fantastic page! Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Monica Moriak
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    163.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px
    Date / Time:
    2018:02:02 18:14:59

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).