mcurtt

2018-02_February-TLP-Style_Artsy_web

2018-02_February-TLP-Style_Artsy_web
mcurtt, Feb 4, 2018
Description:
Credits: Photo is of me using an app called Portra. Lynn Grieveson - Textural Transfers. Pink Reptile Designs - Treasured. Rebecca McMeen - Winter Wonderland, Winterland. Just Jaimee - Storyteller July 2017. Etc by Danyale - Sweet Santa. Dawn Inskip - Focus. Heather Starfrost story is from Fairy Name Generator Fun, the other dimension journaling is my own. Fancy Script font is Before the Rain. The journaling script is Sweet Water.

Journaling:
She grants wishes.
She lives close to
ancient monuments
and stone circles.
She can only be seen during
the first snow of winter.
She wears pale blue
like the sky and
has handsome
pink butterfly wings.

And in another dimension,
Marilyn vegges
on the recliner,
dealing with a cold
that just won't quit.
She wears her jammies,
No makeup, her hair
is pulled back and
she has no idea if
she combed it that day.
she accesorizes it all
with a box of kleenix
while playing with
an app she just
downloaded
called Portra.
    • cfile
      Absolutely love this with your fairy name. I do hope you feel better Marilyn but I do love the app you played with for the watercolor of yourself blended into the background. Love this!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Serena
      Ooooh, so ethereal! I really like this! Thanks for playing along with our fairy name pages!!! Also, I really really hope you feel better soon!!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Serena Thanks. I'm hoping it will be SOON! I've had this since before Christmas.
      Serena likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Oooo!! Very dreamy looking, I love the pixie dust look!!
      I sure hope you start feeling better so you can swap out your Kleenex box for something more fun!! Hot Toddy time!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @mcurtt Seems like bugs going around this year are just relentless!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Swoon.... what a super gorgeous page. Wish I knew how to use apps like this and had updated software to allow them.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Karen
      WOW! This is fantastic! I love that you scrapped your fairy name... it seems SO you! I absolutely love the photo effect you got (going to have to check out that app!) and my favorite little detail is the butterfly you added and how it looks like a bow tie. Such a great "fairy-like" detail!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • A-M
      What a fun page you have created. I really enjoyed your journaling. Hope you are all well again by now.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @A-M This week I've almost felt human. But it took six weeks. I just had to add the journaling as that was my world when I took that photo. The app is WONDERFUL. :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Feb 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).