The Era of - word art (now + then)

Pink Reptile Designs:
Fancy Whites - bg paper

Just Jaimee:
Storyteller February 2018 - paint

Allison Pennington:
IBTFY - journal strips

169 words

I don't know what happened, I blinked and you were suddenly a teenager. Then you were a little mischievous (you can kind of see that just by looking at the photo), but also the most compassionate and sensitive guy I've ever known. You loved your teddy bears, and couldn't walk a step without one. You always wanted everybody around you to be happy, and could easily sense when something was wrong.

Now, I can honestly say that you haven't changed much. Your interests have changed, of course, but you're still very compassionate, and you always stick up for the "little guy". If someone is in a bad mood, you instantly know, and try your best to cheer them up, and you usually succeed. Making people laugh and smile is a favourite of yours. Now you can actually take a couple of steps without the teddy bears, but they are close by. And I love that. I'm honestly so very proud of you. Always stay true to who you are.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Chey
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    227.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).