annachris70

Fishing

Fishing
annachris70, Feb 2, 2018
Description:
My son has always loved fishing. He probably got that from my father, who would take him fishing every weekend. I think he loves it so much because it’s a way to keep his grandpa’s memory alive.

We went to this nice cozy farm hotel during school holidays. This was the first time we were travelling by ourselves, just the two of us. I remember how excited he was about going to a farm where he could fish all day long. I, on the other hand, was freaking out about having to drive on an interstate with my 8-year-old kid. Well, we made it to the hotel safely and had a blast that summer.

Time goes by so fast... Sometimes I forget how grown up he is! I can't believe that now he is the one who drives me around. Now he doesn’t need me or anyone else to take him fishing. Now he catches much bigger fish than the ones he did back then. One thing never changes though: my huge love for him.

Sahlin Studio: Down the lane and Documentary
Little Butterfly Wings: Have courage and be kind (fishing lure)
Color outside the lines (splatter)
    • amandac
      What a great now & then page! Loving the kit choice and the sweet little lure! Time does go by so fast and its wonderful you have had the chance to scrap these changes.
      annachris70 likes this.
    • annachris70
      Thank you, amanda! I loved scrapping this page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    annachris70
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    328.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).